Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Human peripheral blood is one of the most easily accessible sources for obtaining unprocessed tissue and primary cells. At CGT Globals Collection Centers, normal unprocessed human peripheral blood products are collected from IRB consented donors and shipped out directly to our customers or quickly processed at our FDA registered laboratory to ensure each primary cell type is of the highest quality. Each cell type is characterized by flow cytometry to guarantee our customers receive a pure and viable cell population for their research applications.
Your Cells, Your Way!
HIGH QUALITY PRIMARY CELLS
FIGURE 1. Representative flow data of the purity (95%) of CD19 B cells isolated from peripheral blood mononuclear cells by means of negative selection.
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping