Mobilized Peripheral Blood Leukopaks
Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Human Mobilized Peripheral Blood Leukopaks are collected from healthy IRB consented donors that are injected with Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF aka Neupogen®), Plerixafor (aka Mozobil®), or a combination of Plerixafor and G-CSF, which increases circulating leukocytes and stimulates the bone marrow to produce a large number of hematopoietic and progenitor stem cells and mobilizes these cells into the bloodstream, allowing for enriched CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells from a single donor as compared to traditional Leukopaks. Collecting CD34+ stem cells from a single donor eliminates donor-to-donor variation, allows scalability of stem cell studies, and decreases same cell variability. Mobilized Leukopaks are ideal for stem cell studies relating to regenerative medicine, immunotherapy, and transplant therapy.
Your Cells, Your Way!
HIGH-QUALITY MOBILIZED LEUKOPAKS
Cell-rich Mobilized Leukopaks are extracted using an FDA-approved apheresis machine. Once collected, Mobilized Leukopaks are sent out on the day of collection to ensure you receive a fresh product.
- 2x1010 TNCs/full bag
- Enriched CD34+ cells
- Highly-enriched PBMCs
- ≥90% viability
- HBV, HCV, HIV negative
- IRB approved
- Extensive donor pool
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
- Much more....
- Special processing procedures available
- Different mobilization agents available