Bone Marrow Primary Cells
Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Human bone marrow is a rich source of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells as well as mesenchymal stem cells commonly used in studies relating to cellular therapy and regenerative medicine.
Fresh whole bone marrow is collected from healthy IRB consented donors that are negative for HBV, HCV, and HIV. Whole bone marrow is transferred to our on-site cell manufacturing facility where specific bone marrow primary cells are processed, analyzed, and vialed. Cell attributes, such as phenotype, viability, purity, and cell count, are checked to meet rigorous standards, ensuring high-quality cells before leaving the facility.
Popular Bone Marrow Primary Cells Products
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities