Peripheral Blood Primary Cells
Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Human peripheral blood contains a vast array of hematopoietic cells involved in defending the body against infection and disease. Each primary cell type has a specialized function and plays a pivotal role in human health. The study of these cells allows insight into ways of enhancing treatment and development of cures for infectious and chronic diseases and is fundamental to the advancement of cellular and regenerative medicine.
CGT Global offers a wide variety of human peripheral blood primary cells. Peripheral blood is collected at one of our Stem Cell Collection Centers from healthy IRB consented donors that are negative for HBV, HCV, and HIV and sent to our FDA-registered cell manufacturing facility for processing to a primary cell population. Cell attributes, such as phenotype, viability, purity, and cell count, are checked to meet rigorous standards ensuring high-quality cells before leaving the facility.
Popular Peripheral Blood Primary Cells Products
Your Cells, Your Way!
HIGH QUALITY PRIMARY CELLS
FIGURE 1. Representative flow data of the purity of freshly isolated peripheral blood CD14 monocytes by means of negative selection.
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
CELL COLLECTION & PROCESSING
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts