$15 - $30 an hour
Shift and Schedule
CGT Global is on a mission to transform the life science and medical industries. Their commitment is to expedite research, accelerate clinical trials, streamline the commercialization process, and broaden patient access to life-changing therapies. For over 13 years, the company has achieved success through their rapidly growing healthcare network and their own CGT Clinics positioned around the United States. This global network is enhancing access, enabling patients to receive these therapies. At the heart of CGT Global’s operations logistics lies cutting-edge cell manufacturing laboratories, equipped with state-of-the-art technology. By speeding up the end-to-end process, they ensure that new cures and treatments are delivered to patients faster than ever before. This means giving precious months and years back to those facing serious medical conditions.
The Lead Generation Specialist is an entry-level position responsible for developing new businesses. This position will develop phone-initiated revenue generation by establishing a rapport with previous and potential customers using excellent telephone sales and communication skills.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
In this role, the Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitate sales of the company’s products and services by initiating client relationships through multiple avenues such as phone calls and emails.
- Build client relationships through service and technical knowledge.
- Strong acumen in developing new accounts via cold email/cold call prospecting.
- Work extensively with Salesforce CRM to manage activities, sales pipeline, and client communication.
- Awareness of competitor and industry activity.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads.
- Follow up on sales quotes.
- Meet territory goals monthly/quarterly and KPIs around Sales Skills development by creating sales leads, initiation prospect calls, and answering incoming calls from prospective clients, and following up on leads.
- Provide feedback and interact with Client Services, Sales Representatives, and Regional Sales Management.
This position will not have any direct reports.
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and selling skills (listening, probing, closing)
- Valid driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, and current registration
- Experience in sales or a call center
- Knowledge of the biotechnology or healthcare industry
StemExpress is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- No experience needed
- 8-hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: In-person
How to Apply
LEARN MORE ABOUT STEMEXPRESS
We are the leading global biospecimen provider of human primary cells, stem cells, bone marrow, cord blood, peripheral blood, and disease-state products
Advancing Medical Breakthroughs
Advancing Medical Breakthroughs
Founded in 2010, we know how important biospecimens are to medical research and how frustrating it can be waiting for samples.
StemExpress is dedicated to accelerating research projects at life-changing speed to aid in the development of new treatments and even cures for patients worldwide.