Whole Bone Marrow
Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Bone marrow is the site of hematopoiesis or the location of blood cell formation. It is rich in hematopoietic stem cells (CD34+ and CD133+ cells), the cells that give rise to white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets, and is a key source for mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), also called mesenchymal stromal cells, which provide the microenvironmental support for hematopoietic stem cells and produce cells of the connective tissue such as bone, cartilage, fat, and muscle.
Fresh human whole bone marrow is collected by a licensed medical professional from healthy IRB consented donors at one of our Collection Centers. The fluid portion of the bone marrow is aspirated from up to a maximum of 4 sites on the posterior iliac crest and collected into 10 to 100mL containers that include anticoagulants Na-Heparin or ACD-A. We also offer other anticoagulants by request.
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Screened for HIV, HBV, and HCV
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buffer
- Customizable packaging options
- FedEx® & World Courier®
- Same-day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, a donor is eligible to donate bone marrow every 16 weeks and other blood products after 4 weeks.
Yes, this data is available upon request.
It takes 2 weeks on average. Schedule your delivery today to ensure the quickest turn around time.
Yes, we can customize the collection based on specific requests.