Whole Cord Blood
Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Human cord blood consists of immune cells and is considered a rich source of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. Collection of cord blood is a noninvasive and painless procedure performed at one of our partnering hospitals by our own procurement staff. Fresh whole cord blood, that is HIV, HBV, and HCV negative is collected in sterile collection bags containing the anticoagulant citrate phosphate double dextrose (CPD). Multiple sizes based on TNC count available.
Popular Whole Cord Blood Products
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Gender and ethnicity
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Infectious disease screening of cord blood (HIV, HBV, and HCV)
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping