$100,000 - $200,000 a year
Shift and Schedule
San Diego, CA
*** Candidates should reside in or around Southern California ***
In 2010, CGT Global was created to change the entire life science and medical industry. We accelerate research and clinical trials through our expansive CGT Clinics, state-of-the-art cell manufacturing laboratories, and by actively building the largest global network of hospitals and clinics. In doing this, we change the landscape of research and clinical projects, effectively, efficiently, and at the speed in which patients expect. That means new cures and treatments can reach patient care faster, giving months and years back to the people afflicted with serious medical conditions.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
The Regional Account Executive is an entry-level position responsible for developing new and existing businesses within their territory. They will meet sales objectives and satisfy customer needs by educating and selling the CGT Global product lines and services to research facilities, with a specific focus on biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
In this role, the Regional Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Direct sales of the company’s products and services into a specified geographic area (Southeast/Central Southwest).
- Effectively manage all stages of the sales cycle.
- Build and develop existing client relationships through service and technical knowledge
- Stay informed of the client’s preferred supplier status and how to position CGT Global as a preferred supplier.
- Strong acumen in developing new accounts via cold email/cold call prospecting
- Work extensively with Salesforce CRM to manage activities, sales pipeline, and client communication
- Build skills to develop geographic-specific sales strategy and executable goals
- Awareness of competitor and industry activity.
- Meet territory sales goals monthly/quarterly and KPIs around Sales Skills development
- Attend various trade shows and assist in booth staffing (virtual and nonvirtual shows).
- Provide feedback and interact with local Collection Center staff, Client Services, and Regional Sales Manager.
This position will not have any direct reports.
- BS/BA life science degree, plus 2 years of sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Computer proficiency in MS 365 Office and Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal and selling skills (listening, probing, closing)
- 1-4 years in consultative sales
- Experience selling directly to Biotech and Pharma
- Lives in or Southern California.
Our most successful team members share a passion for our mission and bring an I CAN DO attitude to the workplace every day. CGT Global is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes healthcare contribution, equity, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, and holiday pay. Access to training, team building and personal development. We contribute toward participation in group health, vision and dental plans.
Full Salary package can be a range from $100,000-$200,000 depending on experience.
CGT Global is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Experience level: 1 year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
Travel requirement: Travel
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (eg. H-1B visa status?)
- What are your salary expectations for this role?
- What is the best email address for contact purposes?
- Do you have a BS/BA degree in life science?
- What state do you reside in?
- Do you have experience selling in the biotech or medical space?
Experience: Consultive Sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
How to Apply
LEARN MORE ABOUT CGT GLOBAL
We are the leading global biospecimen provider of human primary cells, stem cells, bone marrow, cord blood, peripheral blood, and disease-state products
Advancing Medical Breakthroughs
Advancing Medical Breakthroughs
Founded in 2010, we know how important biospecimens are to medical research and how frustrating it can be waiting for samples.
CGT Global is dedicated to accelerating research projects at life-changing speed to aid in the development of new treatments and even cures for patients worldwide.